Sunday, January 27, 2008
okay, shaun requested i update my blog, i said i was lazy, so he said he'll recall for me. so, COPY AND PASTED. :DDOROTHY (: this is the way you left me, im not pretending says:
i lazy also leh
DOROTHY (: this is the way you left me, im not pretending says:
haha
I'm ShAuN™ : ) says:
hahas nw la, since u so free shaking legs
DOROTHY (: this is the way you left me, im not pretending says:
haha, im not shaking my leg
DOROTHY (: this is the way you left me, im not pretending says:
hahhaha
DOROTHY (: this is the way you left me, im not pretending says:
lazy to recall
DOROTHY (: this is the way you left me, im not pretending says:
hahaha
I'm ShAuN™ : ) says:
lols. help u recall
I'm ShAuN™ : ) says:
wed- u lao sai go hm early, slack whole day and keep thinking abt results
I'm ShAuN™ : ) says:
thur- u went to school for result, kinda nervous, cnt believe u did so well.
DOROTHY (: this is the way you left me, im not pretending says:
hahaha
DOROTHY (: this is the way you left me, im not pretending says:
somemore
I'm ShAuN™ : ) says:
and u went to new york new york then watched the mist but KNS
DOROTHY (: this is the way you left me, im not pretending says:
okay
DOROTHY (: this is the way you left me, im not pretending says:
i copy paste
DOROTHY (: this is the way you left me, im not pretending says:
:D
I'm ShAuN™ : ) says:
went to bug dad abt the dog and waiting for his reply. make sure he fullfill his promise
I'm ShAuN™ : ) says:
fri- bac to work, quite tiring as ytd went home quite late.
I'm ShAuN™ : ) says:
and starting to adapt to work like finally
I'm ShAuN™ : ) says:
complained that no one is free to go out with u tmr but have plans to visit pet safariTHE END. and i didnt visit pet safari. ):Labels: the writings on the old oak tree revealed...