Monday, February 23, 2009
depressionnnnnn?
mann, i dunno.
i think im like in a state of depression?
im just feeling really sad now.
for no reason.
and my head's really heavy and too much thoughts flowing into my brain.
all the thoughts abt what?
EXAM. STUDY.
I MUST STUDY.
SHIT, IVE GOT NO TIME ALR, I NEED TO STUDY.
my freaking head has only the word study now.
its freaking draining my emotions.
its like im damn tired, only got 4hrs of slp last night.
today stayed back to study with liz, shilin and huiyu.
got home arnd 9pm?
no dinner. --"
hungryyyy.
then cannot slp cos in my mind is,
"you've still got alot to study. you've talked too much today, no time to slp"
i just feel like ive got no life now.
study study study.
i dont wanna go into depression.
I WANT EXAMS TO BE OVER QUICKLY ):